Made in the U.S.A. - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Made in the U.S.A. - Hewlett Packard ; Are there any power supplies for PCs that are made in the U.S. of A.?? Gary in Moses Lake * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *...

  1. Made in the U.S.A.

    Are there any power supplies for PCs that are made in the U.S. of A.??

    Gary in Moses Lake

  2. Re: Made in the U.S.A.

    Gary Sielaff wrote: Are there any power supplies for PCs that are made in the U.S. of A.??

    Gary,

    I am not sure I understand your question.

    Are you looking for a power supply made in the US?

    http://www.pcpower.com/index.html

    PC Power and cooling is "engineered" in the US.

    -Craig