    From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On
    Behalf Of Roy Brown
    Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 1:39 PM
    To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] Vista

    In message
    ,

    Ray Shahan writes
    >No, Wirt, I was complaining that the "RUN" command is no longer in the
    >START menu.

    Type 'Run' in the Start Search box, and it will come up for you at the
    top of the list.

    Or even easier, type whatever you were going to put after 'Run' straight

    into the Start Search box, and it should find that for you to click on.

    BTW, the freezer is now in the bedroom, and the bed is in the den :-)

    --
    Roy Brown 'Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be
    Kelmscott Ltd useful, or believe to be beautiful' William Morris

  2. Re: Vista

    Ray,

    I did find the RUN command, and moved it back to the START menu - I
    honestly didn't see why MS moved it.

    Not sure if this is what you found? Here is where the option is. If you
    right-click on the start menu/big windows ball and choose properties then
    you can choose between the new start menu or the classic one. For each
    option you can customize the menu. The "Run" command is an option under both
    customization menus. I don't remember enabling it, I must have since I have
    the Run... option on my start menu.

    Josh