floppy HP 150 - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on floppy HP 150 - Hewlett Packard ; Dear Sir, I'm trying from a long time to produce the floppy 3.5 for HP 150 touches screen. Unfortunately the software teledisk doesn't allow me to bring to it finishes the reconstruction of the floppy. He create the floppy 5 ...

  1. floppy HP 150

    Dear Sir,
    I'm trying from a long time to produce the floppy 3.5 for HP 150 touches
    screen. Unfortunately the software teledisk doesn't allow me to bring to
    it finishes the reconstruction of the floppy. He create the floppy 5 1/4
    and they work, I have done again some floppy for HP 85/86. Who can help
    me to resolve my problem.

    Thanks and regards,
    Fabrizio

  2. Re: floppy HP 150

    On Mar 31, 7:57 pm, ffabrizioluga wrote:
    > Dear Sir,
    > I'm trying from a long time to produce the floppy 3.5 for HP 150 touches
    > screen. Unfortunately the software teledisk doesn't allow me to bring to
    > it finishes the reconstruction of the floppy. He create the floppy 5 1/4
    > and they work, I have done again some floppy for HP 85/86. Who can help
    > me to resolve my problem.
    >
    > Thanks and regards,
    > Fabrizio

    It is kind of hard to read what you are saying due to the strange
    nature of the translation. lol

    My computer has an option in BIOs that allows you to specify exactly
    what size of floppy drive that you are using. So, have you tried
    adjusting the BIOs settings?

+ Reply to Thread