Query report. - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Query report. - Hewlett Packard ; I do a lot of query reporting. Value sits as 5 cents in the data base field. Using the "E1" defination in query reporting. "ZZ,ZZZ.ZZ" It will not put the decimal in when I report it. D1,trans-amt,44,e1. Shows as ' ...

  1. Query report.

    I do a lot of query reporting.

    Value sits as 5 cents in the data base field.

    Using the "E1" defination in query reporting. "ZZ,ZZZ.ZZ"

    It will not put the decimal in when I report it. D1,trans-amt,44,e1.

    Shows as ' 5'. Not even '05'. I want '.05'.

    Ideas ?

    I could use E1,"ZZZ,ZZZ.00" and have them divide by 100 in the spreadsheet.

    Mr. Kim Borgman
    NWS Inc.
    Indianapolis, IN

  2. Re: Query report.

    Just a guess but from the back recesses of my mind and my Cobol
    days:

    "ZZ,ZZZ.99"

    Neil