OT: Democracy and liberty (a good definition) - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: Democracy and liberty (a good definition) - Hewlett Packard ; Someone sent this to me, and I thought it well worth sharing: DEMOCRACY is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch... LIBERTY is a well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote... * To ...

  1. OT: Democracy and liberty (a good definition)

    Someone sent this to me, and I thought it well worth sharing:

    DEMOCRACY is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for

    lunch...

    LIBERTY is a well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...

  2. Re: OT: Democracy and liberty (a good definition)

    In article
    ,
    Ray Shahan writes
    >Someone sent this to me, and I thought it well worth sharing:
    >

    >DEMOCRACY is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for
    >
    >lunch...
    >

    >LIBERTY is a well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...

    REALITY is two wolves picking over the bones of one dead sheep
    --
    Alan Yeo
    ALANYEO@AFFIRM.CO.UK Just because you're paranoid

+ Reply to Thread