closing business in Sacramento - free 132 col paper - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on closing business in Sacramento - free 132 col paper - Hewlett Packard ; The HP3000 and printer are going to new owners but if you are in the area and want some free 132 column paper come by - before Tuesday. 5-6 boxes 2 or 3 boxes are plain blue bar - the ...

  1. closing business in Sacramento - free 132 col paper

    The HP3000 and printer are going to new owners but if you are in the area and want some free 132 column paper come by - before Tuesday. 5-6 boxes

    2 or 3 boxes are plain blue bar - the others have our (small) custom logo - blue bar - hate to take them to the recycling place but they'll go there if nobody wants them.

    Bill

  2. Re: closing business in Sacramento - free 132 col paper

    Don't forget the back sides (white-blank) are great places for kids to
    draw on.