Updated OpenMPE Minutes - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Updated OpenMPE Minutes - Hewlett Packard ; The latest OpenMPE minutes have been posted on the OpenMPE website at http:/www.openmpe.org. Also, some past minutes have been added that were previously omitted. Cheers, John Dunlop * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., ...

  1. Updated OpenMPE Minutes

    The latest OpenMPE minutes have been posted on the OpenMPE website at
    http:/www.openmpe.org. Also, some past minutes have been added that were
    previously omitted.

    Cheers,

    John Dunlop

  2. Suprtool question

    Greetings,

    I have a dataset I'll call SUPRTOOL-TEST.

    The items in this dataset are...

    KEY-VALUE Z6 1
    ITEM-ONE X4 7
    ITEM-TWO X4 11
    ITEM-THREE X4 15

    I have a file named FILE1 that I'll use as a table. It consists
    of KEY-VALUE and ITEM-TWO. It is a self-describing file.

    Defining the table...TABLE TABLE1,KEY-VALUE,FILE,FILE1

    How can I, using $LOOKUP, update ITEM-TWO of my dataset
    With ITEM-TWO of FILE1?

    It this possible?

    Thanks,

    Ernie

  3. Re: Suprtool question

    Dear Ernie,

    Start with this article:
    http://www.robelle.com/tips/upd-from-table.html

    What version of Suprtool do you have?

    Neil

  4. Re: Suprtool question

    Neil,

    We're on version 5.0 so this article looks like my answer.

    Thank you very much.

    Ernie

    > I have a dataset I'll call SUPRTOOL-TEST.
    >
    > The items in this dataset are...
    >
    > KEY-VALUE Z6 1
    > ITEM-ONE X4 7
    > ITEM-TWO X4 11
    > ITEM-THREE X4 15
    >
    > I have a file named FILE1 that I'll use as a table. It consists of
    > KEY-VALUE and ITEM-TWO. It is a self-describing file.
    >
    > Defining the table...TABLE TABLE1,KEY-VALUE,FILE,FILE1
    >
    > How can I, using $LOOKUP, update ITEM-TWO of my dataset With ITEM-TWO
    > of FILE1?
    >
    > It this possible?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ernie

    The Yolo County Office of Education has scanned this message for viruses
    and dangerous content