From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On
Behalf Of Mark Wonsil
Sent: 25 March 2008 13:24
To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] Network password question

Hi Terry,

> I am being asked by our auditors to produce a list of all user-ids on
> our M$ network that have passwords that are set to never expire.
> I'll be looking for a reporting tool for Active Directory this
> morning, but thought I'd ask this group for any recomendations on such

tools.

> I'd prefer a freebee, but that isn't a hard requirement.

This is usually done with scripting. Here is one of many examples that
you'll find out there:

http://www.activexperts.com/activmon.../adminscripts/
usersg
roups/localusers/

This page not only has a script to identify those that don't expire but
a script to set those to expire as well.

Mark W.