We would like to announce txt2pdf 9.6 version.
http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html
txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 script
that converts text files to PDF format files, so you can use it in
every operating systems supported by Perl5, including MPE/iX.
Remember to read Installing txt2pdf on 3000 by Bob McGregor at
http://www.sanface.com/mpeinstallation.html
It's simple to design background like invoices, orders etc.
Here nice examples made using txt2pdf PRO
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/Purchase_Order.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/oldinvoice.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/hfmus.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/heraldbill.pdf
If you prefer we also distribute executables for Windows, Linux,
Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and Mac OS X. Inside the Windows version you can
find a VB GUI: Visual txt2pdf.

What's new in this version
txt2pdf can support IBM-codepage 437 (the old linedraw DOS).Download
the demo versione and see the example in TrueType/codepage437
directory
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/Bbaaaaac.052.pdf

Test txt2pdf 9.6!
You can find it at http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html