OT: A triple flyby - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: A triple flyby - Hewlett Packard ; TRIPLE FLYBY ALERT: Space shuttle Endeavour has undocked from the International Space Station and the two spaceships are now orbiting Earth in tandem. This sets the stage for a series of rare *triple* flybys, which many sky watchers will be ...

  1. OT: A triple flyby

    TRIPLE FLYBY ALERT: Space shuttle Endeavour has undocked from the International Space Station and the two spaceships are now orbiting Earth in tandem. This sets the stage for a series of rare *triple* flybys, which many sky watchers will be able to observe on Tuesday, March 25th. It's a triple because three spacecraft are involved. First to appear is the European Space Agency's Jules Verne cargo carrier flying 2000 kilometers ahead of the ISS-Endeavour combo. Jules Verne is about as bright as a 1st magnitude star. Four minutes later, and even brighter, the space shuttle and
    space station follow Jules Verne across the starry sky--a spectacular sight!

    US and Canadian readers can find out when to look using our new Simple Satellite Flybys tool:
    http://spaceweather.com/flybys.

  2. Re: OT: A triple flyby

    Wonder how they deal with the latest sunspot rash?

  3. Re: OT: A triple flyby

    Powder, topical prescription ointment, and loose cotton clothing on
    the area.

    On Mar 25, 9:54*am, "Johnson, Tracy"
    wrote:
    > Wonder how they deal with the latest sunspot rash?

+ Reply to Thread