Re: What HP calculators you currently have? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: What HP calculators you currently have? - Hewlett Packard ; Welcome back, VPN! -Joe-...

  1. Re: What HP calculators you currently have?

    Welcome back, VPN!

    -Joe-

  2. Re: What HP calculators you currently have?

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 21:10:25 -0500, Joe Horn wrote:

    > Welcome back, VPN!

    And JKH! (last heard from in August 2007)

    What brings both "brothers" back at the same time?

    And on Easter sunday, too

    -[ ]-

  3. Re: What HP calculators you currently have?

    > > Welcome back, VPN!
    > And JKH! (last heard from in August 2007)
    > What brings both "brothers" back at the same time?
    > And on Easter sunday, too

    Thanks for asking. (Apologies to the Off Topic Police). I spent the
    last half year in a D.C. hospital recuperating from a badly botched
    surgery in November 2006 here in California. While I was in D.C., they
    discovered "multifocal high-grade in situ carcinoma" in my bladder.
    Luckily they caught it early enough to eradicate it (apparently).
    Good folks out there at Washington Hospital Center!

    -Joe-

+ Reply to Thread