OT: It's all in the perspective - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: It's all in the perspective - Hewlett Packard ; Aurora Borealis as viewed from the Space Shuttle. http://static.reuters.com/resources/...103.jpg?rpc=64 Of course having seen the launch of STS-123 Endeavor, I was interested. :-) -Craig * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *...

  1. OT: It's all in the perspective

    Aurora Borealis as viewed from the Space Shuttle.

    http://static.reuters.com/resources/...103.jpg?rpc=64

    Of course having seen the launch of STS-123 Endeavor, I was interested.
    :-)

    -Craig

  2. Re: OT: It's all in the perspective

    You could at least spell it correctly. It's Endeavour, not Endeavor.

    http://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/.../orbitersend.h
    tml

    Neat picture.

    Denys...
    Aurora Borealis as viewed from the Space Shuttle.

    http://static.reuters.com/resources/.../6333081858156
    25000/Previews/032103.jpg?rpc=64

    Of course having seen the launch of STS-123 Endeavor, I was interested.
    :-)

    -Craig

  3. OT: It's all in the perspective

    Denys Beauchemin wrote: You could at least spell it correctly. It's Endeavour, not Endeavor.

    Denys,

    Of course I could spell it correctly, but then you would lose all purpose and meaning in life. I would hate to see that happen.

    :-)

    -Craig

  4. Re: OT: It's all in the perspective

    You shouldn't feel bad about continuously misspelling the name of OV-105, I
    have seen it misspelled in countless news reports and television scrolls.
    Naming it Endeavour after James Cook's ship gives it a more glamour, but
    it's fun to see how it is misspelled most of the time.

    Denys...