Re: OT: Which is your favorite? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: OT: Which is your favorite? - Hewlett Packard ; Yes, well I just guess we all have to put up with Mr Heasman... On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:32:06 -0400, Johnson, Tracy SPEC.COM> wrote: >So the thread goes into fine detail by concentrating on the hyperbole >and ignoring the ...

  1. Re: OT: Which is your favorite?

    Yes, well I just guess we all have to put up with Mr Heasman...

    On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:32:06 -0400, Johnson, Tracy SPEC.COM> wrote:

    >So the thread goes into fine detail by concentrating on the hyperbole
    >and ignoring the subject matter.

  2. Re: OT: Which is your favorite?

    Actually all this time I was wondering why Greenpeace is bitchin' about
    a French local water supply when all that nuclear waste is allegedly
    going to Siberia.

    When you come to think of it, all the rivers in Siberia flow North.

    Know I *really* know why the snow caps are melting! It's all that
    residual heat from French nuclear waste!