Re: OT: Which is your favorite? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: OT: Which is your favorite? - Hewlett Packard ; What what a racist narrow minded mean spirited comment. I bet you think they are all cowards because they did not join us in the war in Iraq, too? On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:51:52 -0000, Heasman, David wrote: > ...

  1. Re: OT: Which is your favorite?

    _

    >This message might contain confidential information. If it has been sentto

    you in error please do not forward it or copy it or act upon its contents, but
    report it to postmaster@schroders.com

    >Schroders has the right lawfully to record, monitor and inspect messages

    between its employees and any third party. Your messages shall be subjectto
    such lawful supervision as Schroders deems to be necessary in order to
    protect its information, its interests and its reputation.

    >Schroders prohibits and takes steps to prevent its information systems from

    being used to view, store or forward offensive or discriminatory material.. If this
    message contains such material please report it to abuse@schroders.com

    >Schroders does not normally accept or offer business instructions via email

    unless prior agreements are in place. Any action that you might take uponthis
    message might be at your own risk.

    >Schroder Investment Management Limited
    >31 Gresham Street
    >London EC2V 7QA
    >
    >Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Schroder

    Investment Management Limited is entered on the FSA register under the
    following register number: 119348

    >Registered Office
    >31 Gresham Street
    >London EC2V 7QA
    >
    >Registered number 1893220
    >VAT registration number 243 8687 30

  2. Re: OT: Which is your favorite?

    So the thread goes into fine detail by concentrating on the hyperbole
    and ignoring the subject matter.

  3. Re: OT: Which is your favorite?

    If you say so, Brice.
    But since France has carried out hydrogen bomb tests on their distant
    overseas possessions it surely isn't much of a stretch to imagine them
    shipping nuclear waste out there, is it?
    And it isn't racism to disagree with government policy, even if it's a
    foreign government. Is it?

    Oh, I see, it's the "they don't wash" comment, is it? Boo hoo. How
    racist of me.
    Do you know what the Australians call the English? "Soap-dodgers".
    In England we're more-or-less France's equals. We can have a laugh at
    or with them.
    They laugh at us, too.

    The only cowards I can see not fighting in Iraq are the Bush twins and
    Blair's children.

    _

    >This message might contain confidential information. If it has been
    >sent to

    you in error please do not forward it or copy it or act upon its
    contents, but
    report it to postmaster@schroders.com

    >Schroders has the right lawfully to record, monitor and inspect
    >messages

    between its employees and any third party. Your messages shall be
    subject to
    such lawful supervision as Schroders deems to be necessary in order to
    protect its information, its interests and its reputation.

    >Schroders prohibits and takes steps to prevent its information systems
    >from

    being used to view, store or forward offensive or discriminatory
    material. If this
    message contains such material please report it to abuse@schroders.com

    >Schroders does not normally accept or offer business instructions via
    >email

    unless prior agreements are in place. Any action that you might take
    upon this
    message might be at your own risk.

    >Schroder Investment Management Limited
    >31 Gresham Street
    >London EC2V 7QA
    >
    >Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Schroder

    Investment Management Limited is entered on the FSA register under the
    following register number: 119348

    >Registered Office
    >31 Gresham Street
    >London EC2V 7QA
    >
    >Registered number 1893220
    >VAT registration number 243 8687 30

    * Please Note : This message was received from the Internet *