A little off topic for HP3000land, but we are known for the weird and
wonderful, so here goes:

I have aquired three SA1120 (Intel 1020) web appliances and the client was
nice enough to wipe the drives, including the emergency repair partition,
before shipping. I am looking for [a] the software image CD, [b] a mirror
image drive with this partition intact, or [c] a working SA1120 a la cheap.

I know, who would need a web appliance with Samba out there, but what the
heck - I thought I might try. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.