HP50G INFORM and FINANCE tool - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP50G INFORM and FINANCE tool - Hewlett Packard ; Hallo to all. As User-RPL programmer I'm a beginner. I notice that the build in FINANCE function looks like the INFORM command but it's wery better. How kan I do a progran similar as FINANCE? Any help? Thaks in advance. ...

  1. HP50G INFORM and FINANCE tool

    Hallo to all.
    As User-RPL programmer I'm a beginner.
    I notice that the build in FINANCE function looks like the INFORM
    command but it's wery better.
    How kan I do a progran similar as FINANCE?
    Any help? Thaks in advance.
    guilippo

  2. Re: HP50G INFORM and FINANCE tool

    On 10 Mrz., 10:49, guili...@vtxmail.ch wrote:
    > Hallo to all.
    > As User-RPL programmer I'm a beginner.
    > I notice that the build in FINANCE function looks like the INFORM
    > command but it's wery better.
    > How kan I do a progran similar as FINANCE?
    > Any help? Thaks in advance.
    > guilippo

    Hello,

    you won´t be able to do this in USER-RPL.
    There are two INFORM-engines in the 50G, the old one called
    DoInputForm and the new one called IfMain/IfMain2 (IfMain2 is the
    fastest but requires pre-compiled arguments which can be created
    either on the calc or on a personal computer with debug4x).
    Both are only available through System-RPL and to a certain extent are
    explained in "Programming in
    System RPL, Second Edition".
    Also there is InForm Builder 1.81 by Steen S. Schmidt for creating
    Input Forms on the calc directly and now supports the new engine.
    Older versions used the old engine DoInputForm IIRC.

    There are also several post in this newsgroup about the old and the
    new engine.
    From experience I can tell that you are going to need so time to get
    familiar with it and knowlege of System-RPL is assumed...

    HTH
    Andreas

  3. Re: HP50G INFORM and FINANCE tool

    On Mar 10, 2:14*pm, Andreas Möller
    wrote:
    > On 10 Mrz., 10:49, guili...@vtxmail.ch wrote:
    >
    > > Hallo to all.
    > > As User-RPL programmer I'm a beginner.
    > > I notice that the build in FINANCE function looks like the INFORM
    > > command but it's wery better.
    > > How kan I do a progran similar as FINANCE?
    > > Any help? *Thaks in advance.
    > > guilippo

    > Hello,
    >
    > you won´t be able to do this in USER-RPL.
    > There are two INFORM-engines in the 50G, the old one called
    > DoInputForm and the new one called IfMain/IfMain2 (IfMain2 is the
    > fastest but requires pre-compiled arguments which can be created
    > either on the calc or on a personal computer with debug4x).
    > Both are only available through System-RPL and to a certain extent are
    > explained in "Programming in
    > System RPL, Second Edition".
    > Also there is InForm Builder 1.81 by Steen S. Schmidt for creating
    > Input Forms on the calc directly and now supports the new engine.
    > Older versions used the old engine DoInputForm IIRC.
    >
    > There are also several post in this newsgroup about the old and the
    > new engine.
    > From experience I can tell that you are going to need so time to get
    > familiar with it and knowlege of System-RPL is assumed...
    >
    > HTH
    > Andreas

    Thanks for the help.
    I don't understand the last frase My english is scolastic!
    It means perhaps that if I wont better input/output i must learn sys-
    RPL?
    InForm Builder 1.81 kannot cover my neads?

    (what is HTH?)
    Guilippo

+ Reply to Thread