Re: Wirt Atmar - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Wirt Atmar - Hewlett Packard ; I think Wirt officially left this least last year. * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *...

  1. Re: Wirt Atmar

    I think Wirt officially left this least last year.

  2. Re: Wirt Atmar

    In message
    <63BAF5D9208191419BB53387E0D8B34759C8DB@HAM-MAIL01.noam.msiusa.com>,
    "Johnson, Tracy" writes
    >I think Wirt officially left this least last year.

    I think he decided he'd rather flog software than dead horses :-)

    --
    Roy Brown 'Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be
    Kelmscott Ltd useful, or believe to be beautiful' William Morris

  3. Re: Wirt Atmar

    I just don‚Äôt believe that anyone who has been an HP3000 Guru for a long time, can actually leave this list officially.¬* I have many good friends who left HP3000 long time ago, yet their heart is still with us.¬* Mike Berkowitz, to name one¬*(we used to call him a 'SuperMan') leftHP3000 about 5 yrs ago, yet as of today,¬*I still see him¬*from time to time¬*participating into¬*our HP3000¬*discussions...
    Greg