On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:48:35 -0500, Greg Terterian wrote:

>1. When you look into ImageSQL it displays 'Z8' field as 'Decimal (8,0)'..?

Is there a way to specify the decimal place in Image, so it will display
'Decimal (8,2)?

Using the IMAGESQL utility simply issue a command like this:

>>update type z8 in tablename.fieldname to decimal(8,2) or
>>update type z8 in tablename.fieldname to decimal(8,2) unsigned

For more information on Image/SQL data type mapping have a look at
http://docs.hp.com/cgi-bin/doc3k/B3638590010.13586/14 or
http://docs.hp.com/en/30216-90291/ch06s01.html

Unfortunately I have no idea how to help with questions 2 and 3.

Regards...

Andreas Baronick