Re: Date arithmetic on Unix - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Date arithmetic on Unix - Hewlett Packard ; Robert Another handy place is: http://www.ugu.com/ You can subscribe to a daily tip. Robert Schlosser Global Business Systems Premier Farnell plc T 864 487-1362 F 864.487.1904 E rschlosser@premierfarnell.com Your #1 source for RoHS compliant products & information. www.newark.com -----Original Message----- ...

  1. Re: Date arithmetic on Unix