I have a bunch of ASCII files I'd like to upload from my 917 and when using my (admittedly old) Reflection 5.21 - I highlight the files - it starts the upload on the first but then freezes after it is done with the first - does not start the second file.

On the HP side I am using a native mode version of PCLINK2 that is 1747 sectors. I tried simply running it from the command line to see a version number but couldn't display it.

I'm just wondering if there is a later version of PCLINK2 that could upload multiple files.

Of course I am "assuming" the problem lies with the HP side...

On the Reflection side it recognizes the multiple file selection separating each file name with a comma

Just wondering...

TIA

Bill