OT: Apology to Denys - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: Apology to Denys - Hewlett Packard ; Hello List, I inadvertently posted a reply to the HP3000 List which was intended just for Denys. I apologize for this and would like you all to know that I have a long history of phone and email correspondence with ...

  1. OT: Apology to Denys

    Hello List,
    I inadvertently posted a reply to the HP3000 List which was intended
    just for Denys. I apologize for this and would like you all to know
    that I have a long history of phone and email correspondence with
    Denys, and I admire him professionally, and respect him completely.

    Regards,
    Connie
    --
    Connie Sellitto
    Programmer/Analyst

  2. Re: OT: Apology to Denys

    Connie Sellitto wrote: Hello List,
    I inadvertently posted a reply to the HP3000 List which was intended
    just for Denys. I apologize for this and would like you all to know
    that I have a long history of phone and email correspondence with
    Denys, and I admire him professionally, and respect him completely.

    Ok Connie, you had me going until the last part of the last sentence, then I knew you were pulling my leg.

    :-)

    -Craig