    Gary Robillard.

    From: Jim Phillips

    > Can Glance show you what files a process (job, session, pin) has open? If so,
    > how? I am particularly interested in seeing what temporary files a session has
    > open at any given time.
    >

    > Jim Phillips
    >

    > ---------------------------------
    > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

  2. Re: Glance Help

    Okay, I found it! You must use the PIN number and then you can get to the Display Files function key.

    Thanks!

    Jim

    gary.robillard@comcast.net wrote:
    Hi Jim,

    you need to select the process you are interested in (the 'P' key followed by the process number), then when you are in the process context, F1 displays the files. that the process has open..

    Thanks,
    Gary Robillard.

    From: Jim Phillips