HP Wireless Assistant not working. - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP Wireless Assistant not working. - Hewlett Packard ; After the network discovery shut itself off one day due to low battery power, I haven't been able to turn it back on. I've tried everything listed in the help indexes without getting online. Pushing the wireless assistant network button ...

  1. HP Wireless Assistant not working.

    After the network discovery shut itself off one day due to low battery
    power, I haven't been able to turn it back on.

    I've tried everything listed in the help indexes without getting
    online.

    Pushing the wireless assistant network button on the front does
    absolutely nothing.

    Clicking on the "HP Wireless Assistant" button does nothing either.

    In Network and Connections, switching network discovery to "on" only
    refreshes the page and tells me that it's still off.

    I've also tried repairing it, uninstalling and then reinstalling it,
    resetting the system -- everything.

  2. Re: HP Wireless Assistant not working.

    wrote in message
    > After the network discovery shut itself off one day due to low battery
    > power, I haven't been able to turn it back on.
    >
    > Pushing the wireless assistant network button on the front does
    > absolutely nothing.

    ( not sure of your model)
    Does the LED on the slide change color ?
    Is it lit at all ?
    Any option in Control Panel on yours ?

+ Reply to Thread