Looking for a Usb Cable for my 49G+ - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Looking for a Usb Cable for my 49G+ - Hewlett Packard ; Hello, I have lost or missed placed my usb cable and would like to buy one can any one help me with this?? Thanks: Abel...

  1. Looking for a Usb Cable for my 49G+

    Hello, I have lost or missed placed my usb cable and would like to buy
    one can any one help me with this??

    Thanks: Abel

  2. Re: Looking for a Usb Cable for my 49G+

    any cable with mini USB plug will do
    reth

    aalmeida29@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello, I have lost or missed placed my usb cable and would like to buy
    > one can any one help me with this??
    >
    > Thanks: Abel

  3. Re: Looking for a Usb Cable for my 49G+

    aalmeida29@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello, I have lost or missed placed my usb cable and would like to buy
    > one can any one help me with this??
    >
    > Thanks: Abel

    There is nothing special about the cable, any USB to mini USB cable
    will do. You can find them cheap in any PC or camera shop.

    Hope this helps

    Arnaud

  4. Re: Looking for a Usb Cable for my 49G+

    On Feb 13, 2:13*pm, "aalmeid...@gmail.com"
    wrote:
    > Hello, I have lost or missed placed my usb cable and would like to buy
    > one can any one help me with this??
    >
    > Thanks: Abel

    Thanks A bunch everyone i'll give it a shot!!!!

+ Reply to Thread