Just a note for anyone that uses my equation managing program PEQUM.
I've added the ability to assign units to your variables so you can
solve easily with units. I needed this capability for a class I was
taking, so I threw it in there during one class period. It isn't
extremely intuitive to use and I'd intended to make it nicer, but I
just didn't have much motivation to do so and at least one person
asked me recently about units so I figured I'd just make it
available. Till the next hpcalc.org update, it is available here:

http://pssllc.com/pub/pequm.zip

TW