Greetings from CES!!!

Hope you are doing great.

CES Pvt Lt d is an Organization bringing ahead PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES
with CLIENTS - Oracle India, Genpact, Covansys, Wipro, TCS, Birla
soft, Fiserv, Impetus, HCL, Hexaware Technologies, Infrasoft, Infinite
Solutions, Intelli Group, NIIT Technologies, KPIT, Patni Computers,
Cap Gemini etc....

Currently we have opportunities for 3 plus years candidates for all
Software Skills, ERP Skills and Middle and Senior Management Levels.

List of skills:

Java-J2ee, Mainframe, As400, Testing, WAS, SAP, Oracle apps, Siebel,
People soft, Dot net, VB ASP, DBMS, DW &BI, System Admin, Managers ,
Leads, Architects etc.

Kindly send me your latest resume as soon as possible.

Also please pass on this email to all your friends and colleagues so
that they can also apply.

Please mail me your resume & contact details and also names & Contact
Details of references if they are interested for the same ASAP.

I will reach you in 24 hours.