Re: Terminal emulator - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Terminal emulator - Hewlett Packard ; Craig writes: > QCTerm is probably what you are thinking of, but I think it is only TELNET Beyond standard and advanced telnet for the HP3000, QCTerm is also only SSH1, SSH2, and serial connections up to 256,000 baud. And ...

  1. Re: Terminal emulator

    Craig writes:

    > QCTerm is probably what you are thinking of, but I think it is only TELNET

    Beyond standard and advanced telnet for the HP3000, QCTerm is also only SSH1,
    SSH2, and serial connections up to 256,000 baud.

    And it is free.

    Wirt Atmar
    AICS Research, Inc.
    PO Box 4691
    University Park, NM 88003-4691
    (800) AICS-INC
    (575) 524-9800
    (575) 526-4700 fax

  2. Re: Terminal emulator

    QCTerm works perfectly for almost everything except of course WRQ file
    transfers.
    Try it you'll like it; it's more than a bit underpriced for what you
    get. You don't need VT-MGR at all, and advance telnet is vastly
    superior to telnet.