Terminal emulator - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Terminal emulator - Hewlett Packard ; Hello, what is a free emulator that I can download to my laptop. Thanks all. Al Nizzardini Director, Technical Services Amtek Computer Services 800-652-6835 x291 --------------------------------- Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try ...

  1. Terminal emulator

    Hello, what is a free emulator that I can download to my laptop. Thanks all.

    Al Nizzardini
    Director, Technical Services
    Amtek Computer Services
    800-652-6835 x291

    ---------------------------------

  2. Re: Terminal emulator

    Al,

    WRQ used to give a 90 day free demo, not sure if they still do.

    Minisoft might has a demo version.

    QCTerm is probably what you are thinking of, but I think it is only TELNET

    -Craig

    --- Al nizzardini wrote:

    > Hello, what is a free emulator that I can download to my laptop. Thanks all.
    >
    > Al Nizzardini
    > Director, Technical Services
    > Amtek Computer Services
    > 800-652-6835 x291
    >

    > ---------------------------------
    > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.

  3. Re: Terminal emulator

    Craig Lalley wrote:
    > Al,
    >
    > WRQ used to give a 90 day free demo, not sure if they still do.
    >
    > Minisoft might has a demo version.
    >
    > QCTerm is probably what you are thinking of, but I think it is only TELNET
    >
    > -Craig
    >

    > --- Al nizzardini wrote:
    >

    >>Hello, what is a free emulator that I can download to my laptop. Thanks all.
    >>
    >> Al Nizzardini
    >> Director, Technical Services
    >> Amtek Computer Services
    >> 800-652-6835 x291

    >>Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.
    >>
    >>* To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, *
    >>* etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *

    Craig,

    WRQ's suite for HP still has a free evaluation, but it is for 60 days.

    Kind regards,

    Jan Gerrit Kootstra

+ Reply to Thread