HP journal - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP journal - Hewlett Packard ; I don't know if you are familiar with this website. I found it when I was working for H.P. Just about anything they have ever produced at sometime is found in the HP journal. The entry of the HP48SX is ...

  1. HP journal

    I don't know if you are familiar with this website. I found it when I
    was working for H.P. Just about anything they have ever produced at
    sometime is found in the HP journal. The entry of the HP48SX is in
    the June 1991 issue, the HP49GX is in the Aug 1994 issue. It is a
    list of PDF files with the date and contents. There is stuff on the
    HP28, HP67, HP97, etc.

    It is located at:
    http://www.hpl.hp.com/hpjournal/pdfs...ndex.html#1976

    I hope you find it interesting.

    Don

  2. Re: HP journal

    Don ha scritto:

    > I don't know if you are familiar with this website. I found it when I
    > was working for H.P. Just about anything they have ever produced at
    > sometime is found in the HP journal. The entry of the HP48SX is in
    > the June 1991 issue, the HP49GX is in the Aug 1994 issue. It is a
    > list of PDF files with the date and contents. There is stuff on the
    > HP28, HP67, HP97, etc.
    >
    > It is located at:
    > http://www.hpl.hp.com/hpjournal/pdfs...ndex.html#1976
    >
    > I hope you find it interesting.
    >
    > Don

    Hi Don.
    Thanks for the link - I was not aware of it, and I'm still downloading
    some PDFs rightnow ;-)
    Best regards.
    Giancarlo

  3. Re: HP journal

    "Don" wrote in message
    >I don't know if you are familiar with this website. I found it when I
    > was working for H.P. Just about anything they have ever produced at
    > sometime is found in the HP journal. The entry of the HP48SX is in
    > the June 1991 issue, the HP49GX is in the Aug 1994 issue. It is a
    > list of PDF files with the date and contents. There is stuff on the
    > HP28, HP67, HP97, etc.
    >
    > It is located at:
    > http://www.hpl.hp.com/hpjournal/pdfs...ndex.html#1976
    >
    > I hope you find it interesting.
    >
    > Don

    Very cool. Thanks, Don.

    Bob

  4. Re: HP journal

    On Dec 3, 12:13 pm, "BobW" wrote:
    > "Don" wrote in message

    > >I don't know if you are familiar with this website. I found it when I
    > > was working for H.P. Just about anything they have ever produced at
    > > sometime is found in the HP journal. The entry of the HP48SX is in
    > > the June 1991 issue, the HP49GX is in the Aug 1994 issue. It is a
    > > list of PDF files with the date and contents. There is stuff on the
    > > HP28, HP67, HP97, etc.

    > > It is located at:
    > >http://www.hpl.hp.com/hpjournal/pdfs...ndex.html#1976

    > > I hope you find it interesting.

    > > Don

    > Very cool. Thanks, Don.
    >
    > Bob

    Most of the relevant issues are:

    Sept 1968 (9100A)
    June 1972 (HP35)
    May 1973 (HP80)
    May 1974 (HP65)
    Nov 1975 (Woodstock)
    Nov 1976 (HP67/91/97)
    May 1977 (Calc Algorithms)
    June 1977 (Calc Algorithms)
    Oct 1977 (HP92)
    Nov 1977 (Calc Algorithms)
    Dec 1977 (HP01)
    April 1978 (Calc Algorithms)
    Dec 1979 (HP34C Solver)
    March 1980 (HP41C)
    July 1980 (HP85)
    August 1980 (HP34C Integrate + HP85)
    Jan 1981 (HP82153 Wand)
    Dec 1982 (HP86/87XM & 7470 HP-IL plotter)
    Jan 1983 (HP-il & Voyager Series)
    Feb 1983 (HP-IL Multimeter & Data Acquisition device)
    May 1983 (HP-IL Cassette Drive / HP15C/HP16C)
    June 1983 (HP75C)
    Jan 1984 (Series-80 Speech Output)
    Mar 1984 (Thinkjet Technology)
    July 1984 (HP71B)
    May 1985 (HP2225A Thinkjet Printer)
    Mar 1986 (HP71B Data Acquisition ROM)
    Aug 1987 (HP18C/28C)
    Oct 1987 (HP IR printer / 18C/28C)
    June 1991 (HP48SX)
    Aug 1994 (HP48GX)
    June 1996 (HP38G)

    It is sad that the HP Journal was discontinued... there are so many
    things which could have appeared in
    there since it was stopped almost ten years ago.

    Jake Schwartz

+ Reply to Thread