OT: ETL SQL 2005 - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: ETL SQL 2005 - Hewlett Packard ; If anyone needs help ETL I can help. ETL is the replacement for DTS. Kent Wallace * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *...

  1. OT: ETL SQL 2005

    If anyone needs help ETL I can help. ETL is the replacement for DTS.

    Kent Wallace

  2. Re: OT: ETL SQL 2005

    Hi Kent
    Ok... 'round here ETL means Extract, Transform, Load (DataStage is
    method of preference)

    Thanks,
    Art
    Art Bahrs, CISSP Corporate Reporting The Regence Group
    (503) 225-4992 Cell 971-244-2459 FAX (503)
    220-3806

    "Kent Wallace"
    ARYHEALTH.COM> To
    Sent by: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    "HP-3000 cc
    Systems
    Discussion" Subject
    N.UTC.EDU>

    11/30/2007
    09:34 AM

    Please respond
    "Kent Wallace"
    ARYHEALTH.COM>
    | [ ] Secure |
    | E-mail |

    If anyone needs help ETL I can help. ETL is the replacement for DTS.

    Kent Wallace

    ***IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.***