Hello Friends,

I've checked with my former publisher, and they have saved no HP
Chronicles from 1984 through 1995 -- the years when I was editing the
monthly newsmagazine which covered the HP 3000. Drat.

So I need your help. I'm just starting work on a history of the HP
3000 -- some pieces in progress can be found on our blog under the
History category -- and I'd love to have my own reporting from the
Spectrum/RISC era.

If you have anything in your offices you'd like to move out, I would
love to have it. Will pay shipping, plus a small premium of Godiva
chocolate for contributions.

E-mail me if you can help in my project with those back issues.

Thanks for all the reading over the years,
--

Ron Seybold, Editor In Chief
The 3000 NewsWire -- 512.331.0075 -- rseybold@sbcglobal.net