transfer files from PC directly to SD - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on transfer files from PC directly to SD - Hewlett Packard ; Hi all, anybody knows how to transfer files from PC (via xmodem or kermit) directly to port 3(SD card) without storing them first in home and then moving with the filer? thanks in advance...

  1. transfer files from PC directly to SD

    Hi all,
    anybody knows how to transfer files from PC (via xmodem or kermit)
    directly to port 3(SD card) without storing them first in home and then
    moving with the filer?

    thanks in advance

  2. Re: transfer files from PC directly to SD

    On Nov 28, 5:04 am, ponch wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > anybody knows how to transfer files from PC (via xmodem or kermit)
    > directly to port 3(SD card) without storing them first in home and then
    > moving with the filer?
    >
    > thanks in advance

    As far as I know, it can't be done, other than placing the SD card in
    a card reader attached to or part of the host PC. Then put the card
    in the hp50 and use the filer.

  3. Re: transfer files from PC directly to SD

    On 28 nov, 08:37, jeff wrote:
    > On Nov 28, 5:04 am, ponch wrote:
    >
    > > Hi all,
    > > anybody knows how to transfer files from PC (via xmodem or kermit)
    > > directly to port 3(SD card) without storing them first in home and then
    > > moving with the filer?

    > > thanks in advance

    > As far as I know, it can't be done, other than placing the SD card in
    > a card reader attached to or part of the host PC. Then put the card
    > in the hp50 and use the filer.

    I tought it is not possible to record anything in the port 2 with the
    Conn4X neither.

    Daniel.

+ Reply to Thread