On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:51:22 -0800, donna hofmeister
wrote:

> so....i gotta schema....and a quick screen....but how do i compile all
> that into a qkgo file?
>
> - d "cognos...grump...growl....mutter...."

I am not sure that I understand the question. However, there should be
a "setqkgo" udc in the version group under the cognos account for your
installation. You can save the auto parameter for quick startup in the
"first screen" field.

Regards,

--
*** E-Mail is NOT a SECURE channel ***