Re: RE : [HP3000-L] 'Raiding' LDEV1 (Was: HP3000 Homesteading Questions) - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: RE : [HP3000-L] 'Raiding' LDEV1 (Was: HP3000 Homesteading Questions) - Hewlett Packard ; I would change that to: "software mirroring has never worked on LDEV 1". Since hardware mirroring works on our old Nike Array (includes a hot spare too.) Tracy Johnson Measurement Specialties, Inc. BT NNNN > -----Original Message----- > From: HP-3000 ...

  1. Re: RE : [HP3000-L] 'Raiding' LDEV1 (Was: HP3000 Homesteading Questions)

    I would change that to: "software mirroring has never worked on LDEV 1".

    Since hardware mirroring works on our old Nike Array (includes a hot spare too.)

    Tracy Johnson
    Measurement Specialties, Inc.

    BT

    NNNN

  2. RE : [HP3000-L] RE : [HP3000-L] 'Raiding' LDEV1 (Was: HP3000 Homesteading Questions)

    This is correct. I really meant software mirroring.

    Christian