LightScribe Software - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on LightScribe Software - Hewlett Packard ; I bought a new, debranded HP Pavilion desktop with no software. It contains a TSST CD/DVDW TS-H652M LightScribe DVD burner. What software does HP use for LightScribe? Dick -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com...

  1. LightScribe Software

    I bought a new, debranded HP Pavilion desktop with no software. It
    contains a TSST CD/DVDW TS-H652M LightScribe DVD burner. What
    software does HP use for LightScribe?

    Dick

  2. Re: LightScribe Software

    It really does not matter, because you can download and use either ImgBurn or CD
    Burner XP with most any CD/DVD-RW. Both are free downloads and they can
    accomplish 99% of what most people need to do... Ben Myers

    On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 13:01:07 -0700, Dick wrote:

    >I bought a new, debranded HP Pavilion desktop with no software. It
    >contains a TSST CD/DVDW TS-H652M LightScribe DVD burner. What
    >software does HP use for LightScribe?
    >
    >Dick

  3. Re: LightScribe Software

    "Dick" wrote in message
    > I bought a new, debranded HP Pavilion desktop with no software. It
    > contains a TSST CD/DVDW TS-H652M LightScribe DVD burner. What
    > software does HP use for LightScribe?

    If you just need free software to write images to a LightScribe disk,
    go to

    http://www.lightscribe.com/

    and download it.

    Tom Lake

  4. Re: LightScribe Software

    On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:30:29 -0500, "Tom Lake"
    wrote:

    >"Dick" wrote in message
    >> I bought a new, debranded HP Pavilion desktop with no software. It
    >> contains a TSST CD/DVDW TS-H652M LightScribe DVD burner. What
    >> software does HP use for LightScribe?

    >If you just need free software to write images to a LightScribe disk,
    >go to
    >
    >http://www.lightscribe.com/
    >
    >and download it.
    >
    >Tom Lake

    Thanks Tom. I did find the LightScribe site this afternoon and
    downloaded the files. I have Nero and Roxio burner software so I
    didn't need that, just the LightScribe part.

    Dick