HPtools on linux - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HPtools on linux - Hewlett Packard ; Hi all, is there anybody which have a library template or a makefile to be used to build a library on a linux machine? thanks in advance...

  1. HPtools on linux

    Hi all,
    is there anybody which have a library template or a makefile to be
    used to build a library on a linux machine?

    thanks in advance

  2. Re: HPtools on linux

    ponch, le Thu 22 Nov 2007 09:35:32 +0100, a écrit :
    > is there anybody which have a library template or a makefile to be
    > used to build a library on a linux machine?

    You can grab my usinagaz from

    http://youpibouh.thefreecat.org/info/prog/down/

    The code itself is GPL, but I've made the build process BSD in version
    0.4-pre, look for BSD in headers of files at the root of the archive.

    Samuel

  3. Re: HPtools on linux

    On Nov 22, 3:35 am, ponch wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > is there anybody which have a library template or a makefile to be
    > used to build a library on a linux machine?
    >
    > thanks in advance

    Hi a great program is HPuserEdit http://www.gaak.org/hpuser/ that
    Works in linux in that program you can build a library.
    See the images:
    http://www.imaxenes.com/imagen/funciona1us58yo.jpg.html
    http://www.imaxenes.com/imagen/panta...u955i.jpg.html

    cheers

    Jhusel
    http://jhusel.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: HPtools on linux

    On 2007-11-25 06:46:02 +1100, jhusel f said:
    > Hi a great program is HPuserEdit http://www.gaak.org/hpuser/ that
    > Works in linux in that program you can build a library.
    > See the images:
    > http://www.imaxenes.com/imagen/funciona1us58yo.jpg.html
    > http://www.imaxenes.com/imagen/panta...u955i.jpg.html

    HPTools can generate a library using makerom ...
    quite easy things to do

    Jean-Yves

    --
    They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security,
    deserve neither liberty or security (Benjamin Franklin)

+ Reply to Thread