HP-35S on FE exam - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP-35S on FE exam - Hewlett Packard ; The NCEES has released their list of approved calculators for the 2008 FE exam and it includes the HP-35S. The HP-33S remains on the list. Not surprising, but I thought I'd let the group know. I'll be taking the test ...

  1. HP-35S on FE exam

    The NCEES has released their list of approved calculators for the 2008
    FE exam and it includes the HP-35S. The HP-33S remains on the list.
    Not surprising, but I thought I'd let the group know. I'll be taking
    the test in '09 and I'm happy that I can use the 35S.
    Regards,
    Mike M.

  2. Re: HP-35S on FE exam

    On Nov 16, 6:48 am, mikemo wrote:
    > The NCEES has released their list of approved calculators for the 2008
    > FE exam and it includes the HP-35S. The HP-33S remains on the list.
    > Not surprising, but I thought I'd let the group know. I'll be taking
    > the test in '09 and I'm happy that I can use the 35S.
    > Regards,
    > Mike M.

    Don't forget to also bring your acquired knowledge to the exam. It is
    recommended that the FE be taken early while material is still fresh.
    Do not wait several years as sometimes is the case. You will not
    practice all the FE subject matter after school.

    JB

  3. Re: HP-35S on FE exam

    On Nov 16, 6:09 am, barro wrote:
    > On Nov 16, 6:48 am, mikemo wrote:
    >
    > > The NCEES has released their list of approved calculators for the 2008
    > > FE exam and it includes the HP-35S. The HP-33S remains on the list.
    > > Not surprising, but I thought I'd let the group know. I'll be taking
    > > the test in '09 and I'm happy that I can use the 35S.
    > > Regards,
    > > Mike M.

    > Don't forget to also bring your acquired knowledge to the exam. It is
    > recommended that the FE be taken early while material is still fresh.
    > Do not wait several years as sometimes is the case. You will not
    > practice all the FE subject matter after school.
    >
    > JB

    Glad to hear that, I hope HP comes up with a bug fixed version of the
    current 35s

+ Reply to Thread