Strange splash screen on hp49g - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Strange splash screen on hp49g - Hewlett Packard ; Hi, I've got an hp49g with 1.18 Rom version. I noticed a strange boot up splash screen, but it's very fast so I could only read "Powered by...". What is it? Now I've upgraded to 1.19-6 and it is gone. ...

  1. Strange splash screen on hp49g

    Hi,

    I've got an hp49g with 1.18 Rom version. I noticed a strange boot up splash
    screen, but it's very fast so I could only read "Powered by...". What is
    it? Now I've upgraded to 1.19-6 and it is gone. Tx

    Angelo

  2. Re: Strange splash screen on hp49g

    "Angelo Rossi" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:469ce6f4$0$17952$4fafbaef@reader1.news.tin.it ...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've got an hp49g with 1.18 Rom version. I noticed a strange boot up
    > splash
    > screen, but it's very fast so I could only read "Powered by...". What is
    > it? Now I've upgraded to 1.19-6 and it is gone. Tx
    >
    > Angelo

    Hi,

    that was the nagging 'MDG M*taK*rn*l' splash,
    which came up after every warmstart...
    Nothing to worry about.

    Raymond

  3. Re: Strange splash screen on hp49g

    On Jul 17, 4:57 pm, Angelo Rossi wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've got an hp49g with 1.18 Rom version. I noticed a strange boot up splash
    > screen, but it's very fast so I could only read "Powered by...". What is
    > it? Now I've upgraded to 1.19-6 and it is gone. Tx
    >
    > Angelo

    If it's the same as the 50G, I think it says