A step by step guide for using the TreeBrowserBuilder/New release of TB 2.7 and TBB 2.7 - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on A step by step guide for using the TreeBrowserBuilder/New release of TB 2.7 and TBB 2.7 - Hewlett Packard ; Hello folks, I updated the docs for TBB. Inside the docs a step by step guide for using the TreeBrowserBuilder to construct your own collections of formulas easily and quickly directly on the calculator is given. As English is not ...

  1. A step by step guide for using the TreeBrowserBuilder/New release of TB 2.7 and TBB 2.7

    Hello folks,

    I updated the docs for TBB. Inside the docs a step by step guide for
    using the TreeBrowserBuilder to construct your own collections of
    formulas easily and quickly directly on the calculator is given. As
    English is not my native language, please drop me a mail if you find
    any spelling mistakes.

    The docs are valid for version 2.6 and the latest relase 2.7, the
    later one is slightly faster and has an integrated help screen. Also
    some internal program calls changed. So please, do not mix them.
    Always use the same version number for TB and TBB in conjunction.

    As a quick reminder:
    This program supplies an easy to use graphical environment for
    collections of formulas and shows them in a tree structure. The
    equations are passed to the built-in SOLVER of the HP 49G/49G+/50G for
    solving. It allows you to create your own collections of formulas
    easily and quickly, supports an unlimited depth of the trees and
    supports units for the equations and pictures.

    There is no other program available wich allows you to create your own
    collections of formulas through an editor. Usally you have to program
    them or you have to dig in quite deep into the operating system of the
    calc to create collections of formulas. No other program shows them in
    an intuitve way with tree branches to display as much of information
    as possible on the limited screen of the calc.

    Im also looking for beta-testers. If youre interested in it, please
    mail me your *internal* serial number to receive your personalized
    versions of TreeBrowser and TreeBrowserBuilder for testing.

    Instructions on how to obtain the internal serial number is provided
    on my website.

    Any feedback is appreciated.

    Greetings
    Andreas
    http://www.software49g.gmxhome.de.

  2. Re: A step by step guide for using the TreeBrowserBuilder/New release of TB 2.7 and TBB 2.7

    On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:28:56 -0500, A.M. wrote:

    > There is no other program available which allows you to create
    > your own collections of formulas through an editor.

    Mine did.

    > No other program shows them in an intuitve way
    > with tree branches to display as much of information
    > as possible on the limited screen of the calc.

    Mine used Choose menus, like the built-in app,
    but with unlimited levels -- no tree, though.

    > Instructions on how to obtain the internal serial number
    > is provided on my website.

    In a few calcs, SERIAL will be all hex 255, like Emu48.

    [r->] [OFF]

  3. Re: A step by step guide for using the TreeBrowserBuilder/New release of TB 2.7 and TBB 2.7

    "John H Meyers" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    newsp.tt69bfirnn735j@w2kjhm.ia.mum.edu...
    > On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:28:56 -0500, A.M. wrote:
    >
    >> There is no other program available which allows you to create
    >> your own collections of formulas through an editor.

    > Mine did.
    >
    >> No other program shows them in an intuitve way
    >> with tree branches to display as much of information
    >> as possible on the limited screen of the calc.

    > Mine used Choose menus, like the built-in app,
    > but with unlimited levels -- no tree, though.

    And to put it to the max, you could also use my version
    of the Master-Detail Choose of the SpeedUI package,
    which allows you to see the category and item list at the same time,
    and supports unlimited nesting levels, of course.

    It's similar to the HP-38G Master-Detail Choose,
    but actually *much* better!

    SCNR;-)

    Raymond

  4. Re: A step by step guide for using the TreeBrowserBuilder/New release of TB 2.7 and TBB 2.7

    On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:38:23 -0500, Raymond Del Tondo wrote:

    > you could also use my version
    > of the Master-Detail Choose of the SpeedUI package,
    > which allows you to see the category and item list at the same time,
    > and supports unlimited nesting levels, of course.
    >
    > It's similar to the HP-38G Master-Detail Choose,
    > but actually *much* better!

    That would be equally wonderful to have for the 49G[+]/50G

    [r->] [OFF]

  5. Re: A step by step guide for using the TreeBrowserBuilder/New release of TB 2.7 and TBB 2.7

    Hello,

    > In a few calcs, SERIAL will be all hex 255, like Emu48.

    Thanks for the info and the feedback.

    Did you give the current Verison a try ?

    Greetings
    Andreas
    http://www.software49g.gmxhome.de.

+ Reply to Thread