Re: hp50 - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: hp50 - Hewlett Packard ; I am replying to this old thread... pierre.podgorski@gmail.com writes: > The keyboard is very very nice ! I just got an HP 50g yesterday and here are my feelings: The keyboard is better than in my old HP 49g+ but ...

  1. Re: hp50

    I am replying to this old thread...

    pierre.podgorski@gmail.com writes:

    > The keyboard is very very nice !

    I just got an HP 50g yesterday and here are my feelings:

    The keyboard is better than in my old HP 49g+ but I wouldn't say it is
    good. My HP41CX has a _good_ keyboard as has my HP48SX. And even HP21
    had a better keyboard. It is still too easy to press keys, get a
    tactile feedback but have a missed keypress. It is not possible to
    press keys like it was possible in eg. HP41CX. I'll guess HP will
    never again produce decent keyboards for their calculators.

    Mechanically, it is better than HP 49g+. And four batteries is good
    thing. And powering through USB.

    Serial number sticker stinks. It looks cheap.

  2. Re: hp50

    On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:56:42 -0500:

    > even HP21 had a better keyboard.

    They can keep those plastic domes --
    felt good, but wore out (just like original HP3xC)

    [r->] [OFF]

+ Reply to Thread