Jazz-to-MASD rosetta stone? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Jazz-to-MASD rosetta stone? - Hewlett Packard ; Help! Is there a good single file that explains JUST the DIFFERENCES between Jazz syntax and MASD syntax? I've hunted through this newsgroup's archives and through Eric Rechlin's HPCALC.ORG website, but can't find such a critter. If you know of ...

  1. Jazz-to-MASD rosetta stone?

    Help! Is there a good single file that explains JUST the DIFFERENCES
    between Jazz syntax and MASD syntax? I've hunted through this
    newsgroup's archives and through Eric Rechlin's HPCALC.ORG website,
    but can't find such a critter. If you know of one, please holler!
    I've gotta port a huge (120K) library from the HP48GX to the HP50g,
    and it's tough without any source code. It was written in a mixture
    of User RPL, System RPL, and Saturn assembly. Help!!! >:-O

    -Joe-

  2. Re: Jazz-to-MASD rosetta stone?

    On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 05:59:12 -0500, Joe Horn wrote:

    > Is there a good single file that explains JUST the DIFFERENCES
    > between Jazz syntax and MASD syntax? I've hunted through this
    > newsgroup's archives and through Eric Rechlin's HPCALC.ORG website,
    > but can't find such a critter.

    That's because the only guy who usually creates all these vast
    and detailed compilations (like XREF4849 for all the entry points)
    didn't do this one

    > I've gotta port a huge (120K) library from the HP48GX to the HP50g,
    > and it's tough without any source code. It was written in
    > a mixture of User RPL, System RPL, and Saturn assembly.

    UserRPL and SysRPL -- same syntax?

    Going from Jazz ML to MASD ML could be much easier
    than the other way

    Can any help be found here:
    http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=4700

    Good luck!