HP50G SD card problems - problems with 256 mb card - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP50G SD card problems - problems with 256 mb card - Hewlett Packard ; I have a number a HP50G calculators which work fine with a 128mb SD card. They do not work at all with 256mb cards. The machines are running Version 2.08 Build 91 & Version 2.09 Build 91 roms. Can anyone ...

  1. HP50G SD card problems - problems with 256 mb card

    I have a number a HP50G calculators which work fine with a 128mb SD
    card.

    They do not work at all with 256mb cards.

    The machines are running Version 2.08 Build 91 & Version 2.09 Build 91
    roms.

    Can anyone offer any advice on how to get the HP50g to work with a
    256mb SD card.

  2. Re: HP50G SD card problems - problems with 256 mb card

    > They do not work at all with 256mb cards.

    Format it in the calculator. Then install the latest ROM (2.09)

    I use 128,512,1GB. Even have a 739mb card. . . somehow it has "lost"
    the rest of the clusters. Nothing will fix it. Twas a cheap faux
    sandisk. :-)

    TW

  3. Re: HP50G SD card problems - problems with 256 mb card

    "TW" wrote in message
    news:1177383792.792087.196570@d57g2000hsg.googlegr oups.com...
    >> They do not work at all with 256mb cards.

    > Format it in the calculator. Then install the latest ROM (2.09)

    I had the same problem with 64MB SD. Formatting using the calculator solved
    the problem (and the card is usable on Windows Vista, too).

    MS

+ Reply to Thread