creating and saving characters - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on creating and saving characters - Hewlett Packard ; Hi I notice that the HP50 the character browser you can modify characters. but is there a way to create your own characters and save it to use with a application? thank you omar...

  1. creating and saving characters

    Hi

    I notice that the HP50 the character browser you can modify
    characters. but is there a way to create your own characters and save
    it to use with a application?

    thank you

    omar

  2. Re: creating and saving characters

    On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:34:23 -0500, omar wrote:

    > I notice that with the HP50 the character browser
    > you can modify characters, but is there a way
    > to create your own characters and save it
    > to use with an application?

    FONT\-> recalls the current font
    (which you may have modified);
    \->FONT stores another font,
    so you can modify and swap fonts.

    FONT6, FONT7, FONT8 recall original built-in fonts,
    so FONT8 \->FONT restores the original default.

    Font structure info (David Haguenauer):
    http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=2982
    http://www.hpcalc.org/hp49/docs/programming/font49.zip

    More general font stuff: