Serial communications parameters? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Serial communications parameters? - Hewlett Packard ; On the hp48sx, [LS] [I/O] offers a [Setup] menu. Serial parameters could be tweaked there. On the hp50g, parameters are handled as separate verbs in the catalog. That is not nearly as helpful as it is in the hp48sx. Is ...

  1. Serial communications parameters?

    On the hp48sx, [LS] [I/O] offers a [Setup] menu. Serial parameters
    could be tweaked there. On the hp50g, parameters are handled as
    separate verbs in the catalog. That is not nearly as helpful as it is
    in the hp48sx. Is there another built in way to do this on the hp50g?

    ( I will install IOMan and hope for the best, but I have no experience
    with it, yet.)

    Thanks,

    -Dot-

  2. Re: Serial communications parameters?

    > On the hp48sx, [LS] [I/O] offers a [Setup] menu. Serial parameters
    > could be tweaked there. On the hp50g, parameters are handled as
    > separate verbs in the catalog. That is not nearly as helpful as it is
    > in the hp48sx. Is there another built in way to do this on the hp50g?

    Just go into APPS , IO Functions, Transfer. You have all the options
    there. Configure how you'd like, then push ENTER and they will be
    saved.

    TW

+ Reply to Thread