Hp 49 G+ Predics climate change ! - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Hp 49 G+ Predics climate change ! - Hewlett Packard ; In Costa Rica we are ending the "dry" sseason and "rainy" season will shortly be sending an everyday rainfall, and my HP49G+ got to sleep today again. Periodically (once or twice a year) my HP49G+ got to sleep, and now ...

  1. Hp 49 G+ Predics climate change !

    In Costa Rica we are ending the "dry" sseason and "rainy" season will
    shortly be sending an everyday rainfall, and my HP49G+ got to sleep
    today again.

    Periodically (once or twice a year) my HP49G+ got to sleep, and now I
    am convinced that its because of the climate change. More humidity in
    the air, lower temperature, should condensed water inside the machine,
    and some protection circuit should turn it off, until this humidity
    disappear.

    I just have to put it on the hair drier for a while, and goes on
    again.

    Has someone else have this particular function on their HP 49 - 50 ?

    Thanks.

    Daniel.

  2. Re: Hp 49 G+ Predics climate change !

    On Apr 17, 4:03 am, Dueño de Monte wrote:
    > In Costa Rica we are ending the "dry" sseason and "rainy" season will
    > shortly be sending an everyday rainfall, and my HP49G+ got to sleep
    > today again.
    >
    > Periodically (once or twice a year) my HP49G+ got to sleep, and now I
    > am convinced that its because of the climate change. More humidity in
    > the air, lower temperature, should condensed water inside the machine,
    > and some protection circuit should turn it off, until this humidity
    > disappear.
    >
    > I just have to put it on the hair drier for a while, and goes on
    > again.
    >
    > Has someone else have this particular function on their HP 49 - 50 ?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Daniel.

    I think your HP is having a bad hair day.

    Lance

+ Reply to Thread