Hi,

when I program a function as for example cot(x) as

<< -> x << IF x TYPE 0. = = THEN x TAN INV
ELSE 'COT(X)' 'X' x = SUBST END >> >>

stored under 'COT', then I can use and evaluate this function in algebraic
expressions like 'X*COT(X)' without any problems.

However when I put this function in a directory and create a library from
this with LIBCR, the usage in algebraic expressions becomes impossible.
Using the function from the library one cannot enter
'COT(X)' or 'COT(2.)' without an error message.

Is there any option to change the usage of CRLIB or an alternative in
creating libraries?

Thanks

C. Heuson