Installing Library (How TO) - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Installing Library (How TO) - Hewlett Packard ; I ran across the post that included a link to a periodic table library.... DL'd it.... Do I just copy to my flash memory, or what....(50G) I've never done this...... -- Grumpy Aero Guy...

  1. Installing Library (How TO)

    --
    Grumpy Aero Guy

  2. Re: Installing Library (How TO)

    > Do I just copy to my flash memory, or what....(50G)

    Either recall the library to the stack, 2 STO, or easier - use the
    filer to move it into port 2.

    Either way, reboot with an ON-C and then you can access it from the
    LIBS menu, or in the equation libraries case, the APPS key.

    TW

  3. Re: Installing Library (How TO)

    GREAT, thanks....

    --
    Grumpy Aero Guy

    "TW" wrote in message
    news:1176433970.842910.133740@w1g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com...
    >> Do I just copy to my flash memory, or what....(50G)

    > Either recall the library to the stack, 2 STO, or easier - use the
    > filer to move it into port 2.
    >
    > Either way, reboot with an ON-C and then you can access it from the
    > LIBS menu, or in the equation libraries case, the APPS key.
    >
    > TW

  4. Re: Installing Library (How TO)

    Grumpy Aero Guy wrote:
    > GREAT, thanks....

    Added this question to the faq, regs feel free to add/edit...
    http://hp50g.pbwiki.com/faq
    Cheers Mick C

  5. Re: Installing Library (How TO)

    "Michael" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Grumpy Aero Guy wrote:
    >> GREAT, thanks....
    >>

    > Added this question to the faq, regs feel free to add/edit...
    > http://hp50g.pbwiki.com/faq
    > Cheers Mick C

    This was more a RTFM problem;-)

+ Reply to Thread