Just bought a HP 49G+ Did I do good? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Just bought a HP 49G+ Did I do good? - Hewlett Packard ; My HP 41C died and after being out of the loop for some 25 years I Just bought a "slightly" used HP 49G+ for $80 dollars. Did I do good? Came with the cable, CD, case, and book(s). I remember ...

  1. Just bought a HP 49G+ Did I do good?

    My HP 41C died and after being out of the loop for some 25 years I Just bought a "slightly" used HP 49G+ for
    $80 dollars. Did I do good? Came with the cable, CD, case, and book(s).

    I remember that the HP 41C cost me (at the time) a month's rent.

    -PCGArts-

  2. Re: Just bought a HP 49G+ Did I do good?

    news-60.giganews.com a écrit :
    > My HP 41C died and after being out of the loop for some 25 years I Just
    > bought a "slightly" used HP 49G+ for
    > $80 dollars. Did I do good? Came with the cable, CD, case, and book(s).
    >
    > I remember that the HP 41C cost me (at the time) a month's rent.
    >
    > -PCGArts-

    Depends on the serial number... Early models had keyboard issues, latest
    were vastly improved. In any case, you should at least upgrade with
    the latest ROM.

    Herve

  3. Re: Just bought a HP 49G+ Did I do good?

    On 11 avr, 01:43, Herve Chappe
    wrote:
    > news-60.giganews.com a écrit :> My HP 41C died and after being out of the loop for some 25 years I Just
    > > bought a "slightly" used HP 49G+ for
    > > $80 dollars. Did I do good? Came with the cable, CD, case, and book(s).

    > > I remember that the HP 41C cost me (at the time) a month's rent.

    > > -PCGArts-

    > Depends on the serial number... Early models had keyboard issues, latest
    > were vastly improved. In any case, you should at least upgrade with
    > the latest ROM.
    >
    > Herve

    In my case i brought a 49g+ last summer and 3 month later the key
    ("Enter" , "." , "0') has broke..(not correcty aligne and when i
    pressed the button it make it twice) i paid it 150$US I study in civil
    engineering. I brought my calculcator but others students rent their
    at school. All the calculator have the same problem. Low batteries
    life and the keyboard broke... The school thinking to change all the
    hp for the TI equivalent. But i think HP deal with their to change all
    the 49g+ for 50g.

    In my case i call hp to change it . i have not problem dealing with.
    They change my 49g+ for a 50G and i don't paid anything (no shipping
    cost or something else) hp know this issues and they deal correctly
    with customer.

    The 50G have a new keyboard smoth and durable. and it have 1 batteries
    aaa more. It having a serial port and when the usb are connected its
    not use the batteries.

    Sylvain

+ Reply to Thread