Great Warranty Service - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Great Warranty Service - Hewlett Packard ; Mailed the kid's HP 50G to Oregon for warranty repair from NJ, Monday 4/2. Received a new one back today. Their label ship date was 4/5. Super fast. They must have a 1-2 day turn around....

  1. Great Warranty Service

    Mailed the kid's HP 50G to Oregon for warranty repair from NJ, Monday
    4/2. Received a new one back today. Their label ship date was 4/5.
    Super fast. They must have a 1-2 day turn around.

  2. Re: Great Warranty Service

    That's good...

    but we all know that "repair" means anymore....

    1. toss in dumpster

    2. mail new one

    Doesn't seem 1/2 day is unreasonable. But, glad they do in 1/2 what SHOULD
    take 1/2 of a day....

    --
    Grumpy Aero Guy

    "bern" wrote in message
    news:1176236215.650131.280460@a30g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...
    > Mailed the kid's HP 50G to Oregon for warranty repair from NJ, Monday
    > 4/2. Received a new one back today. Their label ship date was 4/5.
    > Super fast. They must have a 1-2 day turn around.

+ Reply to Thread