Key assignment to the left & right cursor key - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Key assignment to the left & right cursor key - Hewlett Packard ; Has anyone found a way to make key assignments to the left and right cursor keys? The ASN function works for the up and down keys, but nothing I've tried seems to work for the other two cursor keys. Jeff...

  1. Key assignment to the left & right cursor key

    Has anyone found a way to make key assignments to the left and right
    cursor keys? The ASN function works for the up and down keys, but
    nothing I've tried seems to work for the other two cursor keys.

    Jeff

  2. Re: Key assignment to the left & right cursor key

    On Apr 5, 10:42 am, "jeff" wrote:
    > Has anyone found a way to make key assignments to the left and right
    > cursor keys? The ASN function works for the up and down keys, but
    > nothing I've tried seems to work for the other two cursor keys.
    >
    > Jeff

    Oops! I was asking about the hp50.

    Jeff

  3. Re: Key assignment to the left & right cursor key

    On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:45:08 -0500, jeff wrote:

    > a way to make key assignments to the left and right cursor keys
    > [shifted?] on hp50.

    Are you using the appropriate key numbers?

    Up 25, Left 34, Down 35, Right 36

    These "row&column" key numbers
    are the same for all HP48/49/50.

    [r->] [OFF]

  4. Re: Key assignment to the left & right cursor key

    On Apr 5, 2:20 pm, "John H Meyers" wrote:
    > On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:45:08 -0500, jeff wrote:
    > > a way to make key assignments to the left and right cursor keys
    > > [shifted?] on hp50.

    > Are you using the appropriate key numbers?
    >
    > Up 25, Left 34, Down 35, Right 36
    >
    > These "row&column" key numbers
    > are the same for all HP48/49/50.
    >
    > [r->] [OFF]

    Thank you, I was trying to use 24 and 26 for the keys.

  5. Re: Key assignment to the left & right cursor key

    Key number finder (for key assignments):

    \<< CLLCD 0 WAIT \>> 'KN' STO

    Invoke the program (stack disappears),
    press a key (or a shifted key combination),
    result is the "rc.p" code for ASN or STOKEYS

    Works for all HP48/49/50.

    [r->] [OFF]

+ Reply to Thread